: Information Technology and Services
: Senior Staff/ Supervisor / Coordinator / Team Leader
- Provide support in developing Quality Assurance Processes
- Engage stakeholders to facilitate business, functional, non-functional and technical requirements, and agree on their priority with responsible stakeholders
- Work across the Delivery Lifecycle, from Project Discovery through to Business Readiness Activities
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, helping facilitate workshops in engaging key stakeholders to source, validate data and findings, confirming business logic and assumptions in order to draw conclusions
- Produce process maps in accordance with international standard such as BPMN, Casewise
- Undertake analysis, research, modeling, forecasting & diagnosis to identify root cause, patterns, opportunities, trends, risks or issues that may need a response, determining the financial and physical impacts on customers’ and Telstra and recommending solutions accordingly
- Plan their own workload to deliver in required timeframes
- Instigate knowledge sharing and provide quality advice in their own area of expertise, including initiating improvements to ensure greater efficiency, performance, and quality
- Help to establish and manage processes that provide timely, effective and value-adding analysis, forecasting, reporting and monitoring of defined processes.
- Maintain metrics and methodologies to ensure best practice
- Facilitate and/or Initiate or undertake meetings with key stakeholders with various LOB and beyond including customers, service delivery management, sales, and other stakeholders to inform of program status, risks & issues, and to obtain direction where necessary.
- Communicate findings and make recommendations to project managers or business leaders.
- Other duties as required.
- 3-6 Years of experience in Business Analysis
- Solving problems of moderate complexity
- Maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Engaging & influencing stakeholders
- Domain expertise such as CallFlow, Contact Centre experience, Transition & Transformation
- Project Lifecycle Knowledge (Software Development Lifecycle)
- Solid experience in requirements management and delivery
- Exposure to Quality Assurance Procedures and Process Improvement
- Testing knowledge is highly advantageous
- Proven experience to the BI system
- Extensive experience in service delivery
Business AnalysysAgilityManagement skills
- Great Working Environment
- Flexible Time Working Arrangement
- Good Health Benefit
- Full Time Employment