: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering and Technical)
: Business Development
: Manager / Senior Manager / Department Head
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching digital industry and related events, identify new markets and customer needs.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Analyze internal data & performance to meet the market needs and inline within whole corporate goals.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably from Communication/Marketing/Business Administration.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Active communication, result-oriented.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in negotiation and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of digital technology, internet and mobile businesses preferred.
Problem SolvingAnalyticalDigital Technology
BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, BPJS Kesehatan, Health Insurance (Inpatient & Outpatient), Vision Care