: Manager / Senior Manager / Department Head
Write content for: Web/Catalog – product description and reviews, News Releases, Articles, Advertising Copy, Blog, Scripts, Report on institutional events and stories, for use on website and other media
Able to receive a brief and direction from content strategist and, transfer the knowledge and understanding to writers independently
Responsible in editing and monitoring every content pieces produce by the writing team
Ensure each content piece is of highest quality and on par with client’s business objective
- Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Marketing, Advertising/Media, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, or Information System.
- At least 4-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Passionate in graphics & typography
- Interactive design skills (with online portfolio and supporting references)
- Understands information architecture, usability and web design best practices Translating conceptual ideas into successful design execution
- Strong creative research process (layouts, design trends, typography, etc)
- Experience in onpage SEO building & Maintenance
- Experience in Web Analytic tagging ie GA, GTM, FB Pixel, Remarketing, Insider(ecommerce tagging)
- Experience in Web Optimisation ie A/B testing, Website speed & size
- Familiar with AMP (Accelerated Mobile Page), PWA (Progress Web Apps) & React Framework