: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering and Technical)
: Fresh Graduates / Less Than 1 Year Experience
- Support the Senior Graphic Designer in review and execution of agency-wide graphic design requests.
- Design, produce and deliver ongoing maintenance of existing design assets for clients. Ensure content accuracy and appropriateness, maintain brand adherence and consistency in tone/voice, and meet quality standards and expectations
- Create easy to understand charts, graphs, and diagrams for slides, web, social media, and performance media. Use graphic design to illustrate technical knowledge
- Perform ongoing maintenance of existing design assets. Revise and improve based on feedback and business/industry changes
- Manage digital projects end-to-end, including reviewing, editing, and finalizing while working under tight schedules. Complete follow-up actions promptly, and meet targeted deadlines
- Work quickly with the ability to anticipate, recognize, and resolve problems with minimal supervision
- Work independently, Offers inputs during collaboration meetings and cross-functionally, and within teams.
- Proactively seek answers when information or direction is unclear. Undertake research, where appropriate, to self-educate on business and industry.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or a related field is a plus
- Some creative industry experiences with 0-2 Years of working experience in web and digital product design. Fresh grads are encouraged to apply.
- PREFERRED SKILLS
- Candidate must have a portfolio demonstrating a range of visual communication skills and creative talent.
- Technical knowledge and expertise using;
- Familiar with Adobe Suite
- Experience and knowledgeable in UX is an added advantage
Adobe PhotoshopAdobe IllustratorAdobe IndesignAdobe SuiteUXUI
- All the perks that comes along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
- Be part of a fast growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
- Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
- Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets