- Presenting concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations
- Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, product packaging, websites, catalog, event, POP, etc
- Report to Product Development Manager
- Bachelor degree majoring in Visual Communication Design
- Proficient in software design
- Have a good sense of art, layout, cover, illustration, and design
- Up to date with market trends
- Have minimal 2 years experience as Creative Designer/Brand Designer/Packaging Designer
- Experience to create visual aspects of marketing and promotion materials, infographics, packaging, website, and other media
- Excellence communication skill
- Good team work, detail, and have leadership skill
insurance, meal allowance, good team mate, career path, creative environment
Kawan Lama Group has been established since 1955 and has already had several business sectors engaged in Retail, Industrial, Food and Beverage, Service, Property, and E-commerce. For more than half of a century, Kawan Lama has been growing and improving over 27.000 employees.
The vision of Kawan Lama is to be a WORLD CLASS company in commercial and industrial equipment. While the mission is to be partner for the customers and business partners in providing professional equipment and machinery with outstanding and satisfying services. Our employees carry ELITE value to always be excellent in providing the best services to the customers.
Kawan Lama Group also actively participates in building the nation through Corporate Social Responsibility. Some CSR activities that have been done include caring for national disasters, cleaning national heritages Borobudur and Prambanan, National Metrology Competition for students, and sharing industrial expertise with educational institutions.