: Marketing and Advertising
: Staff / Junior Staff
- Design compelling, imaginative marketing programs and elements for Company brand, website, email, interactive marketing, social media, print (brochures, catalogs etc.), logos, signage, promotional marketing and corporate identity pieces
- Create and manage social media / content strategy across a range of platforms (company website, Facebook, Instagram, marketplace, etc.) with the goal of creating thoughtful, relevant commentary and impactful content
- Develop creative content as needed including links, videos, graphics and images for use in digital markting campaign
- Manage day-to-day social media execution (post publishing, calendar management, consumer feedback/responses, etc.)
- At least a Bachelor's degree. Background from Design, DKV, or relevant major.
- 6 month+ experience in brand strategy, identity development, and/or digital advertisement.
- Strong typography and hand skills
- Proficient in CorelDraw, Photoshop, AI.
- Self-driven, team player, have an entrepreneurial spirit and get things done.
- Eagerness to learn, collaborate, share, and create impact.
- Competitive salary
- Infinite learning opportunities
- Experience working in a new venture establishment