: Information Technology and Services
: Staff / Junior Staff
- Managing a complex set of customer and agency relationships.
- Identify prospects and pitch to the potential customers.
- Execution & Optimization of Facebook campaigns for existing customers.
- Identifying the relevant ROI positive target audiences for an existing brands through research and utilizing Facebook, Instagram and Google analytics tools.
- Calculating the ROI/RoAS being delivered by the ongoing campaigns.
- Design split tests on Facebook Ads by using customer data and third-party tools.
- Communicate complex research results across key stakeholders.
- Close collaboration with cross-functional partners such as the Customer Success, Product, and Sales team.
- 1-3 years of work experience in Digital Performance Marketing using channels such as Facebook or Google Ads.
- A basic understanding of digital marketing strategies, concepts and practices including demand attribution and the measurement of core metrics
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising data-driven approaches to further boost ROI/RoAS
- Strong Numerical skills
- Passion for Marketing Technology & Data/Analytics
- Ability to think logically, even under pressure
- Ability to execute marketing strategies with a high level of diligence and attention to detail
- Project Management Experience is a plus
Facebook AdsROIRoASAdwordGoogle AnalyticsSocial Media Analytics
- All the perks that comes along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
- Be part of a fast growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
- Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
- Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets