Job Description :
• Received customer inquiries via email, phone or chat, these includes incident reports, change request, or information request
• Diagnose and resolve issues with the networks and SDWAN hardware, supplied and operated by Telkomtelstra.
• Provide input into technical documentation.
• Provide pro-active ticket update on Change delivery, Incident resolution and Incident closing.
• Proactively monitor open ticket and engage related resolver groups to make sure tickets handled properly and action is taken by the ticket owner.
• Develop intimate knowledge of customer’s networks and services to support troubleshooting and resolution of assurance incidents with customers, CSE and L3 support, Change Manager and Incident Manager.
• Ensure EoS support function aligns with ITIL standards and methodology framework
• Stays current on technical specifications for hardware/software requirements of managed services and industry products through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars
• Responsible for sharing information and best practices with others.
• Demonstrates flexibility and focus to prioritise and undertake activity in Operations as required to support Telkomtelstra growth
• Meets company health, safety and environment requirements
1 years’ experience working on call centre handling customer complains on network infrastructures.
• +2 Years managing and troubleshooting LAN and WAN connection, especially interconnection between edge router and WAN provider connection.
• University degree (D3 or S1) or equivalent in IT and/or Electrical Engineering.
• Associate level professional certification in IT/networking is mandatory.
• Having experience on SDWAN highly preferred.
• Medium proficiency in English (written and verbal).
• Have a strong basic customer service aptitude.
• Strong technical aptitude.
• Ability to show initiative in solving problems and drive to succeed
• Excellent team player
• Possess dynamic, positive attitude
• Willingness to get involved and take responsibility for all elements required to bring a positive outcome for the company
• Willing to work on 24x7 shift as required
• Willing to be putted on customer sites (Mandatory) and able to work with minimum supervision
Available for Contractual Based Employment