- Maintaining good communication and relationship with media, talents, vendors or stake holders on relevant events to achieve marketing objectives
- Events planning, execution, and evaluation
- Evaluating and creating innovation program to increase sales of the selected brand product
- Estimate budget of program expenses for events
- Bachelor Degree majoring in Marketing Communication
- Good ability to create concept and manage of brand activation and implementation
- Creative and have experience to handling event
- Dinamyc and have passion in retail industry
- Have experience as event & activation
- Good in public speaking
- Detail and can-do attitude
meal allowance, insurance, creative working environment
Kawan Lama Group has been established since 1955 and has already had several business sectors engaged in Retail, Industrial, Food and Beverage, Service, Property, and E-commerce. For more than half of a century, Kawan Lama has been growing and improving over 27.000 employees.
The vision of Kawan Lama is to be a WORLD CLASS company in commercial and industrial equipment. While the mission is to be partner for the customers and business partners in providing professional equipment and machinery with outstanding and satisfying services. Our employees carry ELITE value to always be excellent in providing the best services to the customers.
Kawan Lama Group also actively participates in building the nation through Corporate Social Responsibility. Some CSR activities that have been done include caring for national disasters, cleaning national heritages Borobudur and Prambanan, National Metrology Competition for students, and sharing industrial expertise with educational institutions.