: Senior Staff/ Supervisor / Coordinator / Team Leader
- Responsible for design & development of web pages, graphic, multimedia & user interface
- Creating sites content, graphical images, icons, banner & color schemes, logos & branding
- Creativity and passion for user interface and interactive design Able to work with design, tech, content and marketing colleagues Accurately take a brief and deliver to highest design standards
- Willing to keeping learning and innovate on digital design in general
- Self-starter who likes working on productive, fast-paced teams
- Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Marketing, Advertising/Media, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, or Information System.
- At least 4-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Passionate in graphics & typography
- Interactive design skills (with online portfolio and supporting references)
- Understands information architecture, usability and web design best practices Translating conceptual ideas into successful design execution
- Strong creative research process (layouts, design trends, typography, etc)
- Experience in onpage SEO building & Maintenance
- Experience in Web Analytic tagging ie GA, GTM, FB Pixel, Remarketing, Insider(ecommerce tagging)
- Experience in Web Optimisation ie A/B testing, Website speed & size
- Familiar with AMP (Accelerated Mobile Page), PWA (Progress Web Apps) & React Framewor