: Advertising / Marketing / PR
: Senior Staff/ Supervisor / Coordinator / Team Leader
- Good in estimating & establishing costs parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Capability in maintaining accurate records of purchases and pricing and other important data is a must.
- Good in administration and documentation (forms, vouchers, etc)
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, suplly and price options.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing as well as establish and administer supply contracts.
- Ensure the products/services procured at the optimal and high quality performance
- Develops plan and maintain purchasing and general services process on schedule (eg: equipment maintenance, services & supplies)
- Create and maintain inventory of all in/outcoming and balances
- Maintain and update list of suppliers/vendors with their qualification in products/services provided and delivery times.
- Working with team members and supervisor to complete duties as needed
- Hold Bachelor's or Diploma Degree (min: D3) in Finance/ Accounting/Management/Administration preferred from reputable university . Other field of study will be open to consider base on working experiences.
- At least 3-4 years experiences in Procurement as well as General Affair/Services.
- Having strong knowledge in procurement and general affairs/services
- Wide networks with vendors/suppliers in various products/services
- Proficient computer skills MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook) and able to work with software system.
- Fast learner, fast pace, assertive, detail oriented, strong analytical thinking, meticulous and has capability to handle multiple priorities & manage deadlines efficiently.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/supliers and internal users as well.
- Has a good interpersonal, high integrity, open minded, committed, honest, self motivation, good communication skill, responsible, and able to work as a team.
- Willing to work under pressure and tight deadline in a fast paced environment
general servicesgeneral affairprocurementvendor managementms office