: Media Production
: Senior Staff/ Supervisor / Coordinator / Team Leader
Create, develop, maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 5 years experiences as HR Generalist and min 2 years in supervisory position
- Knowledge in HR spectrums such as: Talent Management, Talent Development, Organization Development, Learning & Training, HRIS, also Compensation and Benefit
- A confident and assertive manner
- An approachable and compassionate nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An awareness of equal opportunities and health and safety issues
- Good leadership and management skills
- A fair and objective approach to all personnel and working situations
- Excellent organisational abilities
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to handle disciplinary issues appropriately
- Good computer skills
- Good negotiation abilities
- The ability to build good working relationships with and between personnel
- The ability to manage several different tasks at once
- Time management skills
- The ability to listen to problems and respect employee confidentiality
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The ability to use own initiative
- A good knowledge of employment law and company policies relating to personnel
- The ability to work to deadline
- The ability to take instruction from senior management
Human ResouceEmployee SourcingTalent DevelopmentOrganization DevelopmentCompensation & BenefitHRIS