: Architectural Services / Design Service
: Staff / Junior Staff
- Together with senior Designer in charge, meeting with client to determine & planning interior environments, such as budget, design preferences, and purpose and function.
- Develop and prepare presentation drawings, schematic design and specifications
- Create and present a concept design which meets client’s requirements.
- Decide the most appropriate materials for the design within budget restriction.
- Coordinate & maintain relationship with suppliers, vendors, & contractors for the project execution.
- Responsible for keeping the project on budget & on schedule.
- Assist Senior Designer to provide consultative services to client.
- Perform additional assignments and responsibilities as requested by supervision.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- 1-2 years working experience as an Interior Designer. Fresh graduate with proper portfolio are welcome to apply.
- Experience working in a property consultant industry is preferable.
- Creative in delivering superior design work, especially in commercial interiors and interacting with clients on all aspects of design from inception to delivery of finished product.
- Strong in space planning, creative concept development, design detailing, project co-ordination, and brief-taking.
- Have good command of English, verbal, listening and writing.
- Creative, organizational, speaking, and interpersonal skills.
AutoCADGoogle SketchUpAdobe PhotoshopVRay
- Career and self-development is infinite as you will own your projects and projects will get more exciting
- You will be involving in a lot of fun projects
- You will have a chance to work closely with the founder
- You will be one of the first joiners who will be working in fast pace environment in a commercial design with startup culture
- We believe in result-oriented culture and we love to do a lot in less time
- You will have a lot of fun to help making the design