: Information Technology and Services
: Staff / Junior Staff
Telkomtelstra is opening an opportunity for you, best talent in the market, to work in Solutions Design and Delivery team as MNS Delivery Junior Specialist . This role will be reporting to VP Solutions Design and Delivery.
Delivery Specialist provides day-to-day solution delivery, business support and limited analytical services to relevant stakeholders. You will be an expert in delivering customer solutions that are of standard nature for one or many managed service solution domains. The role is accountable for ensuring the delivery for managed service solutions within agreed timeframe and budget. The role may be required to manage coordination with third party provider and customer contact.
This role provides solution delivery support for new and existing product development, and is responsible for driving customer satisfaction during solution implementation and accountable for solution delivery acceptance with customers and conduct documented handover to customer support. In addition, responsible for managing the internal and external engagement for the delivery of managed service solutions.
Managed service solutions include but are not limited to:
• Managed Data Networks
• Unified Communications
• Cloud Computing and Storage
• Network Security
• Software as a Service
• Professional Services
• Tactical Solutions
Job Responsibility :
- Responsible for the solution commissioning and support the project management with acceptance testing of managed service solutions especially for manage data network required for hand over to customers.
- Update “As Built” solution design records for ongoing service management of solution performance and Moves, Adds & Changes
- Develop intimate knowledge of customer’s networks and services to support troubleshooting and resolution of assurance incidents with customers and L1 to L4 support
- Maintains awareness of existing or potential customer software/hardware/system environments and proactively alerts project management and sales team of potential problems and solutions
- Provide insight on acceptance of customer solution design from solution designer
- Performs technical quality assurance reviews on solution delivery
- Adheres to agreed solution delivery escalation and change control procedures.
- Prepare, maintain and submit activity/progress reports and time recording/management reports in accordance with published procedures.
- Ensure the solution delivery function aligns with ITIL standards and methodology framework
- Ensure all accreditation requirements for the solution delivery function are met and maintained
- Stays current on technical specifications for hardware/software requirements of managed services and industry products through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars
- Responsible for sharing information and best practices with others. Maybe required to support and instruct less experienced co-workers, through classroom training sessions or on-the-job mentoring
- Demonstrates flexibility and focus to prioritise and undertake activity in Operations as required to support the company’s growth
- Responsible customer solutions are delivered to committed quality, cycle time, cost and customer satisfaction targets.
- Inputs into a cycle of continuous improvement in the SD&D business that scopes and delivers improved productivity and customer advocacy outcomes
- Proactively promote an environment of innovation and calculated risk taking to improve business and customer advocacy performance
- Develop and maintain win-win relationships with key Telkomtelstra, Telkom, partner and customer stakeholders
- Create and support a safe and healthy environment for employees and partners
- Preferred 1 year hands-on experience in computer networking and/or Managed Services Business Environment or equivalent
- University degree or equivalent in IT and/or Electrical/Network Engineering
- Preferred having valid network or application management accreditation (CCNA preferred)
- Good technical aptitude
- Ability to show initiative in solving problems and drive to succeed
- Excellent team player
- Possess dynamic, positive attitude
- Willingness to get involved and take responsibility for all elements required to bring a positive outcome for the company
- Strong commercial acumen and numeracy
- Exposure to the latest technology
- Great Health Benefit
- Great Work Culture