- Designing mobile user interfaces
- Enhancing mobile user experience
- Create compelling mobile device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile/web technologies
- Develop functional mobile applications
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Proven development experience in mobile web/mobile apps development
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and
mobile usability design principles
- Experience using social media APIs
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Have experience as Android/iOS apps development with Native or React Native
Kawan Lama Group has been established since 1955 and has already had several business sectors engaged in Retail, Industrial, Food and Beverage, Service, Property, and E-commerce. For more than half of a century, Kawan Lama has been growing and improving over 27.000 employees.
The vision of Kawan Lama is to be a WORLD CLASS company in commercial and industrial equipment. While the mission is to be partner for the customers and business partners in providing professional equipment and machinery with outstanding and satisfying services. Our employees carry ELITE value to always be excellent in providing the best services to the customers.
Kawan Lama Group also actively participates in building the nation through Corporate Social Responsibility. Some CSR activities that have been done include caring for national disasters, cleaning national heritages Borobudur and Prambanan, National Metrology Competition for students, and sharing industrial expertise with educational institutions.