: Information Technology and Services
: Senior Staff/ Supervisor / Coordinator / Team Leader
We are seeking a Multimeda Producer with exceptional editing skills and a passion for social marketing to join our team. Jojonomic is the SEA’s leading technology application, data and financial services company influencing the most powerful tech buyers in the world.
Main task is to have design critical thinking and communication skills necessary to prepare concepts and scripts for multimedia pieces by manage research and develop story ideas and prepare final story proposals for approval. You will work with an in-house production team/outsource team, working closely with stakeholders to plan, organize, and execute video and multimedia projects.
- Develop production plan and schedule for assigned projects.
- Coordinate with Reporters and Editors for story development.
- Cooperate with Directors and Editors for production and display.
- Apply visual storytelling skills to develop multimedia pieces.
- Develop storyboards, scripts, and schematics based on project objectives.
- Monitor and manage for multimedia project activities from start to finish.
- Identify and assign work to Videographers, Graphic Designers, and other production staffs.
- Make shooting arrangements such as identifying shooting spots, recruiting crew, reserving equipments, and making transportation arrangements.
- Manage budget, production crew, and editorial decisions.
- Ensure that project meets milestones, budgetary constraints and editorial standards.
- Analyze resource requirements and equipment needs for production.
- Obtain approvals at every project phase for smooth and continuous production operations.
- 1 + years working as a motion graphic designer/movie editor in a marketing environment, preferably female.
- An exceptional video portfolio showcasing innovative marketing solutions
- Must be able to independently develop multiple unique creative concepts against an assignment
- Exhibit solid understanding of fundamental editing skill concepts with a solid knowledge and use of Adobe Creative Suite (Ilustrator, Premiere Pro/FinalCutPro, Aftereffect)
- Excellent project management skills and a demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple assignments from conception to completion on deadline
- Experience collaborating with colleagues and/or agencies in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must be self-motivated, deadline-driven and able to work both independently and collaboratively on multiple projects at a time
- Understanding of core brand design concepts with ability to manage the corporate brand consistency
- Creativity, flexibility and attention to detail a must
- Team player that enjoys collaboration
- Respect for culture and heritage
Motion Graphic DesignMovie EditingCreativeProject Management SkillsTeamworkBranding Design
We have an awesome culture that not only offers great work opportunities, brilliant colleagues but also all the awesome extras like a our very own swimming pool, futsal field, weekly sports and free lunch. Most importantly we also encourage you to challenge yourself to be the best you can be!