- Design furniture product, modelling product, custom furniture design, and packaging
- Developing ideas into detailed drawings using specialist computer software
- Bachelor Degree majoring in product design/design communication visual
- Proficient using 3D Max, Autocad, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Understand about ergonomics (especially of workplace design)
- Have experience minimal 1 years in the related field
- Understand materials and production methods
- Creative and have an eye for shape and colour
- Strong work ethic
insurance, meal allowance
Kawan Lama Group has been established since 1955 and has already had several business sectors engaged in Retail, Industrial, Food and Beverage, Service, Property, and E-commerce. For more than half of a century, Kawan Lama has been growing and improving over 27.000 employees.
The vision of Kawan Lama is to be a WORLD CLASS company in commercial and industrial equipment. While the mission is to be partner for the customers and business partners in providing professional equipment and machinery with outstanding and satisfying services. Our employees carry ELITE value to always be excellent in providing the best services to the customers.
Kawan Lama Group also actively participates in building the nation through Corporate Social Responsibility. Some CSR activities that have been done include caring for national disasters, cleaning national heritages Borobudur and Prambanan, National Metrology Competition for students, and sharing industrial expertise with educational institutions.