: Computer Software
: Product Management
: Senior Staff/ Supervisor / Coordinator / Team Leader
Urbanhire is currently looking for a Product Manager to join our aggressive team.
As a PM, you will be responsible for our Products Management. The key focus for this role is about Why and What to build. In this role you will work with VP Product, Engineering, Designer, Marketing and Customer Support to launch new product and then enhance the same.
Successful candidates will have shown the ability to ship quality product in a fast-paced environment. It is particularly important that you have experience working directly with engineers and engineering management.
- Create, maintain, and prioritize the team backlog and road map based on business value and/or return-on-investment
- Own the road map for the product.
- Be able to communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your product decisions.
- Plan and prioritize releases, define the product road map and spec out new features, functionality and product enhancements.
- Define processes to ensure that as we ship new products and features, tracking requirements are factored in and are not and afterthought in our product development process
- Work with internal and external customers to understand their needs, create prototypes, mock up concepts, write user stories, and create functional specs for the product, internal tools and automation
- Engage with customer groups to gather feedback and incorporate it into the road map
- You have 1+ years experience as a Product Manager for a cloud based or internet company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Have experience with Agile methodologies and tools. Exposure in Jira is a strong preference
- Able to work with cross department
- Perform the strong project management
- Have the ability to develop strong and effective relationships with technology and business teams
- Profile who is curious, creative and interested in technology and software innovation
- Profile who wants to learn the business and how our customers interact to anticipate future needs
- Have strong experience in shipping products in a fast-paced environment
- Profile who is thrive in a fast moving environment
- Having knowledge and exposure in competitor analysis, market analysis, product analysis and feature prioritization
AgileProduct StrategyPrioritizingProduct DevelopmentDriving AnalysisJIRA
In return, you will get:
- Attractive basic salary
- Medical benefits (for permanent employee)
- Professional development and on-the-job training with the best mentor
- 12 days annual leave
- Most importantly, room and facility for you to share and build your idea, and grow as Product Leader