: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering and Technical)
: Staff / Junior Staff
- Define procedures and strategy for execution recommendations
- Providing exceptional understanding and insights of our technology and product.
- Keeping an eye on the competitive landscape to ensure top position of Ematic in the market
- Collaborate closely with the Customer Success Team in providing top notch solution based service
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Building a marketing strategy that turns into revenue and growth
- Attending Sales Meetings and bringing in new customers/leads onboard
- Working towards hitting monthly revenue targets set by the company
- Executing our sales process diligently and keeping up to date progress of the sales funnel.
- Have 1-3 years of sales experience in a tech company, a huge plus if you’ve worked in a SaaS company
- Have experience working in the field of e-commerce and digital marketing
- Proven consulting skills: conceptualizing, analyzing, deriving insights from data and designing an execution plan to derive results from insights
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality results in a timely manner
- Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin/Cantonese
- Experience in a client-facing consulting role creating marketing strategy deliverables for a consulting firm OR agency OR similar sales and marketing role
- Positive mindset, a go-getter and not afraid of rejection. (It happens even to the best salespeople!)
- Good team player, with an aptitude for sales and the ambition to constantly outperform your KPIs.
- Skilled at building and managing customer relationships, including stakeholder management
- Experienced in CRM tools (exposure in Hubspot is plus).
- Have good knowledge of the local market needs. Exposure to the Digital Marketing world is an added plus.
Sales & MarketingBusiness DevelopmentPartnershipsCRMAccount ManagementStrategic Partnerships
- All the perks that comes along with working in a start-up and we pay competitively
- Be part of a fast growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, start-up culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
- Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
- Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets