: Education Management
: Information Technology
: Senior Staff/ Supervisor / Coordinator / Team Leader
- Write a neat and readable code.
- Finish and meet the project deadline determined by producers.
- Work on multiple projects and provide assistance to the junior staffs.
- Maintain team working mood, especially under tight deadline.
- Do a quality control on projects, and debug or modify the codes if necessary.
- Provide creative and innovative suggestions to other division in order to achieve the best results.
- Implement the right set of technologies on the right projects.
- Research and learn new SOP or technologies and give suggestions to Vice Head or Head of division.
- Provide documentations, both technical and functional docs. For the team and for clients.
- Advanced knowledge web server-side scripting such as (according to priorities)
- Any other programming language, as long as capable of learning quickly (like, really fast)
- 3+ years of experience in related field
- Experience working with web services and integrated system.
- Advanced knowledge on designing database, especially with MySQL and SQL Server.
- Possess strong logic and knowledge on handling big data.
- Familiarity with one of NoSQL (redis, etc) is a huge plus.
- Master the concept of OOP and Structural programming.
- Experience working with Social Media API, especially Facebook and Twitter. Knowledge on other Social Media API such as Instagram and G+ will be a huge plus.
- Knowledge on server configuration and optimization will be a huge plus.
- Able to work under pressure and provide assistance to the junior staffs.
- Able to multi task.
- Able to quickly solve problems within projects and team.
- Able to write neat and readable code.
- Able to optimize code and eliminate redundancy.
- Able to easily transfer knowledge of projects to other programmers.
- Able to learn and adapt quickly with projects and changing technologies.
- Knowledge on writing technical documentation will be a huge plus.
SQL ServerMySQLLaravelCMSGo LangGolangPythonJavaScalaPHP.NET
- We offer competitive salary above the market range
- Free lunch
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan & Kesehatan
- Flexible Working Hour*
- Fun & Dynamic working environment
- Health Insurance
- Employment Type; Fulltime with 3 month probation period
- Working Hours; 40h/week, 09.00-17.30
- Working Location: Jakarta
please do not be discouraged should you lack one or two things, just apply your CV and Portfolio, and we'll see what we can do about it