: Advertising / Marketing / PR
: Senior Staff/ Supervisor / Coordinator / Team Leader
Senior Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Reviewing junior designer drafts to ensure quality.
- Generating fresh concepts.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
Senior Graphic Designer Requirements:
- A Graphic Design qualification or similar.
- Portfolio with design projects.
- Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer.
- Working experience with image design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator).
- A keen eye for visual details.
- Aesthetic skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
- Knows how to have fun!