: Computer Software
: Senior Staff/ Supervisor / Coordinator / Team Leader
UIUX Designer studies user's feeling and experience when using company products and makes improvements according to research and feedback and identifies technical requirements and develops ideas through scenarios, sketches, story boards, user flows, wireframes, motion studies, mock-ups and prototypes. Beside that they builds, deploys, implements and/or modifies computer vision applications and components.
- Work with product management to take high level requirements or use cases and elaborate those as process flows & wireframes
- Drive end-to-end interaction design: defining how the user navigates and interact with the product
- Define and maintain UI/UX standards that ensure uniformity across OnlinePajak's products
- Communicate and discuss with other designer and developer actively
- Design, conduct, analyze, and report on user-centered research and usability testing and evaluate user feedback
- Collaborating with customer-success teams to obtain customer insights.
- Executive in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity.
- Give and solicit feedback from designers and cross-disciplinary partners.
- Minimum 8-10 years of UX design experience, with preferably 5 years of designing solutions for SaaS applications.
- Ability to communicate the logic of design changes and philosophy to stakeholders, and fight for the right design.
- Demonstrated skills developing personas, writing scenarios, wireframing.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Team player, willing to help and share knowledge with team members, open to feedback and constructive criticism.
- Team leader, able to lead and create crystal clear goals for the team and for the company
- Expertise in UX software such as Balsamiq, Sketch, InVision, JustInMind or Axure
- Strong team management and leadership
- Demonstrated lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills sounds like an exciting day at work
*kindly send your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We provide unbelievable working condition; flexible working hour, ability to work remotely, and unlimited annual leave.
- We have an international working environment, so you get the opportunity to work with people from other country and diverse background.
- We are a young workforce, casual and innovative. Come to work in your t-shirt and jeans, bean bag available if you need to get away from your desk. We love discussion and thrive through the sharing ideas.
- We give you plenty opportunity to develop your leadership skill, as we are in the growth stage of our company and looking for the future leader to grow with us.
- We are a result driven company, we value outcome not bureaucracy.