: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering and Technical)
: Staff / Junior Staff
- Managing a portfolio of brands collaboratively with your support network.
- Liaising and networking with Clients.
- Getting the brief from Clients, fully understanding the brief and communicating it tointernal team to strategize together as a team.
- Planning and executing social media strategies that help Clients achieve their business and marketing objectives.
- Leading the execution team to fulfill the Clients’ needs.
- Day-to-day social media management inclusive of creating & publishing contents on
- Clients’ social media channels, monitoring & responding to comments and messages, and reporting of all social media activities for the month.
- Analyzing and reviewing monthly or campaign reports to gauge the effectiveness of the content and/or campaign ran for the Client.
- Social Media Management:
- Editorial calendar management.
- Ensure consistent posting on social media platform.
- Provide fully detailed reporting on Engagement.
- Must have at least 2 - 3 years of agency or brand work experience in digital marketing, social media marketing, and/or creative content writing.
- Paid Social for multiple platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal.
- Able to communicate the requirements and expectations well to both internal and external parties.
- Knowledge about digital marketing, social media marketing, and/or creative content writing, as well as social media platforms and tools.
- Fully understands the impact of social media for businesses and brands and have the ability to share
- Resourceful, motivated, independent and takes initiative to fulfil tasks.
Social Media ManagementDigital MarketingSocial Media Strategy
- All the perks that comes along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
- Be part of a fast growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
- Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
- Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets