: Advertising / Marketing / PR
: Staff / Junior Staff
- Execute content plan & give treatments that is trendy, engaging, modern, unique, authentic and personal.
- Accountable for the development and execution of social assets such as: Image selection, Video editing and optimizing larger pieces for shorter, social-focused posts is a plus
- Responsible for the ideation, feedback, and insight across social programs.
- Manage to ensure social content drives social buzz: sentiment, engagement, mentions, and impressions.
- Actively participate in the ideation phase of campaign brainstorming, ensuring that the best big ideas bubble up, with social in mind.
- Incorporate design feedback from key stakeholders to finalize social assets for distribution.
- Stay current on all industry trends, and stay atop of platform launches and updates.
- Manage projects/priorities while working within scheduling requirements as well as respond to changes in a fast paced environment.
- Willing to work until February 2020.
- Can start working as soon as possible
- All Major
- 1-2 years Experience on Social Media handling
- Basic level of Facebook/Instagram ads running
- Basic level of Google Ads running
- Minimum Understanding of SEO
- Basic Copywriting
- Expertise in Social Media Management
- Advanced level of scheduling & publishing in any Social Media Dashboard