: Information Technology and Services
: Senior Staff/ Supervisor / Coordinator / Team Leader
The Remote Unified Communications is responsible for voice and collaboration system design, implementation, and service and support needs for our customers. This relates to all telecommunications technology, to include: VoIP, traditional telecommunications systems, voicemail systems, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software.
- Remote telephony support relating to technical issues involving all telecommunications systems: VoIP, voicemail, analog, and vendor specific hardware and software.
- Design, implementation, and maintenance of IP telephony servers, switches, routers, and gateways predominantly related to Telstra IP Telephony on the Broadsoft platform.
- Work with telecommunications carriers for installation, and troubleshooting of voice and data services.
- Resolve system alerts and notifications from the remote monitoring and management system through service tickets.
- Documentation of systems to include system reviews and recommendations.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- In depth knowledge and expertise in VoIP protocols.
- Working knowledge of access network issues that impact VoIP performance as well as their measurement and analysis.
- Understanding of LAN and WAN technologies, including design best practices, and how they relate to voice, video and collaboration systems.
- Ability to deploy and troubleshoot desktop, tablet and mobile UC clients.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key services for which support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
Preffered Certifications and Experience:
- Cisco CCNA / CCNP in Voice/Collaboration
- Cisco CCNA / CCNP in route switch
- 5 years of experience in working in the UC field managing large numbers of customer environments.
- International exposure in remote working from Jakarta, to support Telstra Channel Partnet
- Contractual based employment
- Great health benefit
- Flexible Working Arrangements