- Grow and mentor a team of UI/UX designers
- Empowering the team to learn something more
- Take user problems and turn them into solutions that are useful and valuable to the user.
- Design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant.
- Create wireframes, and final designs to align stakeholders and for Engineers to implement.
- Partner closely with a Product Manager and Engineers to create the user experience of a product from conception to launch.
- Partner closely with product, engineering, and other department to create the user experience and user interface for
products from concept to launch
- UX skills: user research, persona, user scenario
- Attention to detail
- Solid base of skills or knowledge in information architecture, user testing, and creating detailed design specifications
- Demonstrated success creating beautiful designs and user-friendly interfaces that surprise and delight.
- Experience in creating flow charts, wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes
- Expertise in a modern design tool Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop, figma, Sketch, and/or other design applications.
- Present multiple design options, collect feedback from stakeholders, and quickly turn around new designs.
- Have experience working on mobile app project (is a plus)
- Have experience working in Startup industry before (is a plus)
lunch , BPJS, Personal Development