We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
As an UI-UX Designer , you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology, also designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets. As you ensure seamless web/mobile design and the successful implementation of UI/UX best practices and principles across all our digital platforms, your position will play an important role in our company's success.
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets & page navigation like buttons and search fields
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Develop low-fidelity mock-ups and wire frames for product UX study
• Production of high-fidelity layouts and graphical specification
• Create compelling visual content, including typography selection, color scheme and iconography
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
• Solid experience in wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc, InVision and Justinmind)
• In-hand experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat or Dreamweaver
• Proven experience with brand creation and guidelines.
• A good eye for design (illustrations, compelling visual elements, typography, color schems, etc)
• Strong knowledge of responsive design principles and UI/UX best practices
• Bonus: Illustration creation skills a plus
• Computer Science
• Information System
• Relevant field
• Free Lunch
• Sports Day
• Annual Corporate Retreat
• Health Insurance
Our history at Jojonomic began in 2015 in the world's third largest Metropolitan area: Jakarta, Indonesia. As a tech startup, our potential was recognized by Google, and we were selected to participate in the first batch of an accelerator program called Google Launchpad, which was held in Silicon Valley. Our premiere business solution was created to solve a certain business pain point. All of our solutions since follow in line with this concept: We build digital workplace solutions that enhance efficiency, are intuitive to use, and are mobile first. We have the perspective of Southeast Asia businesses in mind, but we believe our products will go global. We gained the faith of 4 well-respected Venture Capital funds in 2016 who are betting on our success. One fund is headquartered in Indonesia, 2 in Singapore, and one the United States. We are hard at work enhancing our existing tech, adding to our product pipeline, building market share in our first market of Indonesia (where we have an established list of well-known companies ranging from nimble tech startups to State-run enterprises ), and moving out into new geographic markets. Our culture is tech startup, we have a young, enthusiastic team, and we are looking to add more like-minded colleagues who are looking to build a career through which we add value to the world.