: Senior Staff/ Supervisor / Coordinator / Team Leader
As an Experience Designer (UI/UX) you will be responsible for designing compelling digital experiences from conception to delivery in a cross-functional environment. You will bridge the gap between design, business, and technology to ship world-class digital experiences for leading companies and global brands.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with sales and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Lead project’s digital experience design, visual style, and technical tooling in partnership with UX
- Develop reusable, adaptable and unified UX patterns, design systems, libraries, and style guides for use across all Program products, services, and properties.Partner with graphics teams to ensure alignment of digital and product design systems to speak with one brand and voice
- Manage a library of typography, layouts and grids, colors, icons, components, coding conventions, voice and tone, style guides and other design documentation
- Current with all trends in web design/development, UI, and online/SEO optimization best practices, and technologies
- Present the design system’s projects, library, and process to other groups including team members and internal and external stakeholders
- Research and stay abreast of user experience, user-centered design, and interaction design trends across platforms
- Be an advocate for the user and have an innate ability to translate customer needs into scalable, effective UI design with a propensity towards simplification
- Min. Bachelor Degree graduates in related field.
- 1-3 years experience in UI and UX design.
- Strong conceptual thinking and design execution abilities in both visual and interaction design.
- Intimate knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools.
- Experience in motion design and web or mobile development is a bonus
- Strong project management skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships internally and externally at all levels.
- Job placement in Bandung.
Whether you’ve been studying for a related role in the industry or not, we have exciting opportunities available for you so why not make an application today? Click below to apply for the chance or find out more. If successful, you will be able to specify your interest for this particular role at a later point in the application process
In the meantime, keep up to date with us on social media!
IG : @eigerindo.loker
Website : www.eigerindostore.com
- Medical Insurances (BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenagakerjaan)