User experience is about feelings. It’s about how to make our users feel good, happy, and satisfied when they use our products.
You have main responsibilities to conduct the user and/or evaluation research,
do a lot of sketching, and create wireframes that have high usability.
• Collect and analyze user behavior through various research methodologies, such as surveys, interviews, and usability testing.
• Able to communicate ideas through sketches and wireframes
• Concept proposal and mock-ups
• Work closely with product owners and developers.
Penempatan kerja Yogyakarta
• Strong understanding and empathy for our customers
• Ability to develop high and/or low fidelity wireframes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Have knowledge and experience in various research methodologies
• Great communication skill
• Some understanding of current technologies
• A design portfolio or case study that elaborates research process, design process, and problem-solving skills
Fresh graduates and junior are welcome
Di utamakan yang berdomisili di Yogyakarta